Welcome to BOFA
Online eleven plus Tests which tutor pupils for 11+ examinations in English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Timed online 11 plus tests, marked to identify strengths & weaknesses.
Find out more
- Each 11 plus test has the appropriate number of questions for a timed 50 minute test.
The difficulty is set to be as realistic as possible.
The tests are marked automatically, including the questions which are attempted after 50 minutes.
The initial score only includes the correct answers obtained in 50 minutes.
- Bespoke explanation, practice and testing in weaker areas.
Find out more
- The weaker topics are explained followed by practice and retesting.
The stronger topics are developed in later products.
- Reports emailed to parents informing of progress and effort.
Find out more
- Emails are immediately sent to the parents and tutors containing the amount of time spent, finish time and the score achieved.
- Extension work available using BOFA 11, BOFA 11+ and BOFA 11++.
Find out more
- When all 4 11 plus tests are complete, BOFA will advise all concerned on the best course of action, including further online products or paper resources etc which are available.
Nation News-17 Aug 2015
If only a fraction of the public acclaim offered those who excel at 11-Plus, then at CSEC, and for the Barbados Scholarships and Exhibitions winners is showered ...
Birmingham Mail-7 Aug 2015
All schools in the top five are selective schools, which only accepts pupils who have passed the tough 11-plus entrance exam. To find out how your secondary ...
Gazette-5 Aug 2015
2) A motorist leaves home at 10.15am and drives at 32 miles per hour. He stops for lunch from noon to 1.45pm and then continues his journey at 30 miles per ...
Echo-5 Aug 2015
The 11-plus or 'transfer test' as it was called, was introduced in 1944 to determine which type of school students should attend after primary education: a ...
Maldon and Burnham Standard-5 Aug 2015
Southend Council launched a seven-point plan to improve 11-plus pass rates last April after the Echo exposed the town's children were losing out to pupils from ...
Evening Standard-4 Aug 2015
Similarly, there is no period which cannot now be described as exam-free, so the eight-year olds are on verbal reasoning exercises to prep for the 11-plus while ...
BBC News-2 Aug 2015
About 5% of those analysed are grammar schools, which select pupils based on the 11-plus test. The teachers union, the NUT, said selective schools were ...
Sevenoaks Chronicle-2 Aug 2015
My children, through their parents' choice, were afforded a huge advantage when it came to taking the 11-plus and securing grammar school places. We moved ...
Kent and Sussex Courier-1 Aug 2015
Dad-of-three Hugo Pound has detonated a discussion bomb after saying grammar schools should be abolished. He said the 11-plus system was not valid, ...
BBC News-29 Jul 2015
The new 11-plus test was changed following concerns about wealthier families paying for coaching, giving their children a perceived better chance of getting ...
The Guardian-2 Jul 2015
... apparently, when the bigger cars roll up to the gate, to spot personal tutors in the back, pushing their 10-year-old charges through one last 11-plus test paper.
Rugby Observer-13 Mar 2015
By Andy Morris Wednesday 11 March 2015 Updated: 13/03 09:49 ... to offer extra tuition for those preparing for the 11 Plus or common entrance examinations.
The Guardian-6 Mar 2015
At the Eleven Plus Academy, parents pay £23 for weekly classes of 90 ... from France where most children go to their local school and the 11+ doesn't exist.
Coventry Telegraph-4 Mar 2015
Warwickshire County Council has been successful in banning the website from reporting questions used in the county's Eleven Plus Test, ...
The Times (subscription)-4 Mar 2015
The brightest pupils who failed the 11-plus got higher GCSE grades in English ... Children who scrape a pass in the 11-plus grammar school test achieve worse ...
TES News-3 Mar 2015
Researchers say their findings, released exclusively to TES, illustrate problems with the 11-plus grammar school entrance test, and show that ...
ITV News-2 Mar 2015
Tens of thousands of 11-year-olds across the East Midlands found out where they'd ... it's a good opportunity for him and he's worked hard to get his eleven plus.