The information found below is designed to help you get the best out of this BOFA® demo test and to understand formative learning.
The main tests, contain 2160 questions covering all the curriculum covered by all the known 11+ NVR exams for both CEM and GL Non-Verbal Reasoning syllabi.
Watch the video to see how the platform works.
- Work through the initial test on your own - try to get as many wrong as possible!
- You can then get help going through the explanations and similar practice questions.
- Wait as long as possible before doing the retest- ignore this for the demo :).
- Work through the retest, which contains similar questions to your errors on the initial test- again, get as many wrong as possible.
- You can then see the errors from the retest in the report.
NVR Demo Test Structure
- 10 minutes (full tests are 10 or 50)
- 10 questions in each test (full tests have 12 or 60)
We have two versions of tests; Short or Long, which use the same database of questions.
You need to decide before you start the first test which version you would like!
The tests are designed to be done, one per week, after you have covered all the material at each level in school.
Try and use as large a screen as possible.
BOFA® will assess understanding and fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
Your parents and teachers will be emailed your progress.