"We were most impressed with your service. Thank you. " Mark
"This website has certainly improved my chance of getting into St. Pauls!!! Thank you" Cleopatra
"hello people I like bofa! best bofa plus the best service everrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dom
"I really love using BOFA and I almost know I'll pass my 11+. Thanks!" Arabella
"I love this website. Really good!" Kavan
"I found it fun, fun, fun!!!" James
"One word - wow" Sasha
"I LOVE YOU BOFA ITS GREAT AND EASY TO USE " Amara
"great fun" Sarah
"I really like this website" Sunitha
"Good website. It really helped my daughter with her learning." Campo
"Cheers, I have learnt a lot" Jasper
"i found it middlish in difficulty" George
"I'm starting to enjoy these tests" Bea
"THIS IS AMAZIIINGGGGGGGGG" Jerushan Perumal
"bofa has helped me and now I am confident about my exam. bofa is bofantanstic" Adam
"I am becoming incredibly better at my worst subject" Yusuf
"bofa is helping me a lot in my studies" Amir
"HI BOFA! WELL DONE I UNDERSTAND THINGS I DIDN'T BEFORE!" Audrey
"I found this quite tricky but this is a good website" Louise
"Very good" Tracey
"Thank you Bofa." Adenola
"Bofa is helping me work more" Fawaz
"This paper was quite hard. I like this website." Louis
"Well Done bofa! I cannot wait to do a test every day!" Audrey
"It helps me in my learning most things are easy but these are good" Sav
"I have really enjoy this website because it has the things you need to have for the exam " Amy
"my daughter loves BOFA it is excellent" Mrs Ahmed
"I have done 6 tests and i am really enjoying it" Sav
"Great help for me!!!" Cosima
"It is a great way to help me learn and the explanations are fabulous so I don't forget!" Ayesha
"i like the way it makes you go through your mistakes" Nii
"I think that BOFA is the best ever!!!!!!" David
"i love this so much it is brilliant i am in year 5 and i am now prepared for year 6 !!!" Elena
"love bofa" Destiny
"I think bofa is really cool and will help me pass my 11 plus" Preet
"the test was quite difficult" Temitayo
"i love BOFA!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shahana
"I AM AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):" Oliver
"this was the best test ever to help" Vasjot
"I have one word to describe BOFA."AWSOME!" my mum can now see my marks!" Phoebe
"BOFA IS THE BEST! I am definitely going to pass my 11 plus" Sundari
"I just wanted to say a big, big thank you. My son now has a place at Poole Grammar school for Boys starting SeptÖ" Karen
"i think ill pass my 11+ because of bofa!!" Esther
"MUCH BETTER WEBSITE THAN KSOL!" Asmita
"Thank you bofa I am still learning but I am sure I will pass my 11+ with bofas help" Charlotte
"Great. Thank you " Gloria
"bofa11+ rocks and i love it" Paula
"Thank you very much , we found this site very helpful" Caroline
"Cool epic wicked" David
"This is one of the best strategies to learn" Vanessa
"good! so awesome, but i found the puzzle ones tricky" Ashley
"it is great and my child is very happy with it" Ramtirath
"very good" Danny
"WOW...BOFA has really helped me prepare for my entrance exam!!!" Ayman
"Fun and easy. Much better than mathletics." Orla
"Bofa is really going to help me pass the grammar test" Maya
"Bofa is really fun, I haven't done my exam yet but I am feeling much more relaxed" Matilda
"Some of the questions in 11 English has helped me improve because of the feedback it gave me." Jana-Jae
"Thanks BOFA! You are bofatastic and you're going to help me pass my 11+!!!" Damilola
"Best website ever!" Shekhar
"i love bofa :)" Francesca
"I think its brilliant how they go through the tests with you at the end" Sapphire
"your the best" Utku
"its bofabrilliant!" Ethan
"this is helpful" Zara
"its so cool" Gideon
"Go bofa! Go bofa! You're really helpful and you're going to help me pass my exams!Yeah!!!!!!" John
"Wow...I am sooooooooo happy about my progress in Non-Verbal" Anuthi
"quite hard" Harini
"Bofa is awesome. Think about it, it is £5 a month, imagine my tutor is £10 an hour (MONEY STEALER)" Divine
"This is very helpful, I understand what they are saying. I have another go and get them correct!" Feyi
"It was a bit hard for me but I liked it." Afraaz
"Very fun, I have learnt a lot." Paul
"Cool:) This website is good because it helps you learn by giving you a practice question afterwards" Stuti
"This website is incredibly helpful- thanks!" Cleopatra
"it's a very good test" Shamyla
"thank you this test was very useful its helped me so so very much" Nivethaa
"bofa really helps" Yvonne
"THANK U BOFA YOUR HELPING MY LEARNING!" Abigail
"bofa is really helpful when it comes to maths and english" Amy
"I am am really getting used to this" Julie
"Question 19 was actually really quite hard to be honest." Nikos
"This is helping me a lot!! Thank you!!!!" Alaa
"easy to use, and quite challenging" Frances
"It's great help and fun!! " Manju
"great work bofatansticÖ bofa rocks it is really helpful" Tabatha
"thanks to the Bofa tests, i got 100% on one of my English, HORRAH!" Alex
"bofa is good" Fawaz
"This website is the best" Donna
"this is really good practice!!!!" Louise
"Bofa is so Epic! Its helped me lotssssssssssssss." Preet
"it is hard but it is helping me prepare for a grammar school" Bina
"i passes my ST. PAULS test because of you bofa!" Eliza
"Great bofa I love doing bofa it will make me pass yay" Michael
Kingston schools information on the 11 plus tests
Have you seen the new BOFA video yet?
All comments appreciated!
BOFA11plus.com has independently compiled this page for you, using information gathered from the Local Authority and respective schools. We try to keep it as accurate as possible and welcome any feedback if you spot any errors.
We hope you find this service useful.
There are grammar schools in the Kingston-upon-Thames Council area who cater for children who have passed their eleven plus exam (selection tests).
Kingston-upon-Thames Council provide an excellent booklet of advice for the parents of children who are about to sit their elevenplusexam. The booklet contains a wealth of information about selective and non-selective schools in their council area.
For entry to secondary school or grammar school in September of the following school year, children will usually sit their 11 plus exam in the autumn term of their last primary school year, often in October.
Director of Education & Leisure Services, Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, Guildhall 2, High Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1EU
Telephone: 020 8546 2121
Fax: 020 8547 5296
All applicants who complete the online Supplemental Application Form by 20th July 2012 will be invited to take the stage 1 test. The outcome of this test will determine which applicants are invited to sit the stage 2 test. Parents of applicants who are invited to sit the Stage 2 test must name The Tiffin Girls’ School on their Common Application Form in order to be considered for a place. Parents of applicants who are not invited to sit the Stage 2 test should not name The Tiffin Girls’ School on the Common Application Form.
Stage 1 testing
1. Parents should complete The Tiffin Girls’ School Year 7 online Supplementary Information Form by 20 July 2012. This will be used to register applications for the Stage 1 selection test. (If applicants do not have access to a computer by which to do this they should contact the Admissions Office at The Tiffin Girls’ School).
2. The Stage 1 selection test will be on Thursday 27 September 2012. Parents will receive details about the arrangements for this day a week before the Stage 1 test. 3. Only applicants who achieve a score equal to, or better than, the mark of the 450th applicant will be eligible for the Stage 2 selection test.
4. Parents of applicants who do not achieve a score that makes them eligible for the Stage 2 test should not name The Tiffin Girls’ School on their Common Application Form.
5. Parents of applicants who are eligible to progress to Stage 2 of the selection process have the option of naming The Tiffin Girls’ School on their Common Application Form.
(Parents of applicants should contact their home Local Authority for the area in which they live in order to obtain its Common Application Form for secondary schools admission).The CAF must be returned to the home Local Authority by the deadline of 31 October 2012.
6. If Parents of applicants who are eligible to progress to Stage 2 of the selection process do not name The Tiffin Girls’ School on their Common Application Form the applicant will not be considered for a place at the school.
Stage 2 testing
1. Any applicants who name the Tiffin Girls’ School on their CAF and are eligible for the Stage 2 test (because they have achieved a score in the Stage 1 test equal to, or better than, the mark of the 450th applicant) will be invited to take the Stage 2 test.
2. The Stage 2 test will be on Saturday 8 December 2012.
3. It will consist of three tests which will assess numeracy and literacy: one test of mathematics, one test of reading and one test of writing. Please see the next section for more information.
4. The outcome of the Stage 2 part of the process will be communicated to parents by the school on the National Offer Day i.e. they will be posted, first class, on 1 March 2013.
You can use BOFA 11+ to help prepare for the exam: