North London Independent Girls' Schools' Consortium 11 plus exam
Welcome to BOFA, the personalised 11+ learning tool
BOFA includes 48 Tests, Explanations and Retests and 48 Quick tests.
BOFA follows a simple 5 step system to rapidly improve learning and test performance:
- Tests in all four areas of the 11+ exam: Maths, English, Verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning.
- Each online test mimics the timings, questions and difficulty of the real 11 plus exam,
- similar to NFER, GL Assessment and CEM,
- giving the pupil an opportunity to develop knowledge and confidence.
- Automatic Marking takes place once a test is completed.
- The questions answered incorrectly are separated from the correct answers,
- BOFA then discards the correct questions and focuses on the questions answered incorrectly.
- The Explanation and Practice stage covers the incorrect questions question.
- The answer, method and the pupil's error are clearly explained.
- The student is then given the opportunity to answer another similar question,
- to ensure they have understood the explanation.
- If they answer this incorrectly BOFA will once again explain the error and the correct answer.
- A bespoke Re-test is then compiled.
- The Re-test questions are similar to those answered incorrectly in the first test,
- this allowing the pupil to practice the method and improve upon their weaknesses.
- A printable report is created after the parent is emailed with the result.
- The report shows the questions answered incorrectly,
- the areas the pupil needs to improve upon and the learning progress made between the original test and the re-test.
- BOFA also emails a progress report to the parent/tutor outlining the result, encouraging them to praise the pupil.
What makes BOFA the best?
- All of BOFA's questions are unique and never repeated so answers are always understood and never copied.
- The tests allow pupils to work and learn at their own pace through each of the 11+ areas.
- All 56 types of 11+ questions are covered over the four subjects.
- The tests create a focused and progressive learning experience where the weaker areas are identified, explained and then practicedwithout wasting time on the pupil's competent areas.
- BOFA's feedback system allows for accelerated and targeting learning.
- Extension work, in the form of quick tests, is available for high achievers.
Testimonials prove that pupils love to learn with BOFA
- Nazneem: My daughter was accepted into Grammar School. BOFA was a great help!
- Adarsh: Best day ever because i passed my qe boys test, bo fantastic
- Krita: I was chosen into my favourite secondary school just because of BOFA!
- Eliza: I passed my ST. PAULS test because of you bofa!
- Karen: ...Wont hesitate to introduce you to my other son in 4 yrs time.
- Abdurrahman: I passed, thank you.
- Afraaz: This is the best bofantastic day because I have passed my 11+ exam Yahooo!!!!!
- Damilola: I love bofa and I think it's going to help me pass my 11+!!
- Lily: Absolutely amazing, helps my child and makes them feel amazing
- Robin: After both of my grandchildren passing their grammar test due to working on your BOFA exam papers…
- Raul: I passed my city of london test with a 100% scholarship, bofantastic!!!!!!!
- Karen: …he thoroughly enjoyed his experience with Bofa, was totally at ease with all 4 tests and gained 89% overall.
- Nidaa: Awesome, i got into the ... whooo just because of bofa, it helps and shows where you are wrong
- Sam: I was comfortable in RGS 11+ exam thanks to fantastic BOFA
BOFA11plus.com has independently compiled this page for you, using information gathered from the Local Authority and respective schools. We try to keep it as accurate as possible and welcome any feedback if you spot any errors.
We hope you find this service useful.
You can use BOFA 11+ to help prepare for the exam:
Group 1 Schools
Downloads as follows:
Past 11+ Exam Papers:
English January 2008 and English Passage 2008 (PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD BOTH PARTS)
English January 2009 and English Passage 2009 (PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD BOTH PARTS)
English January 2010 and English Passage 2010 (PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD BOTH PARTS)
English January 2011 and English Passage 2011 (PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD BOTH PARTS)
Group 2 Schools
Entrance Examination - Guidance for Parents and Teachers
Past papers - please use the links below to download copies:
Schools not in either group:
Haberdashers' Aske's Girls School, Elstree